DPRG: Off topic

Subject: DPRG: Off topic
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Mar 9 10:48:08 CST 1999

On Tue, 09 Mar 1999 00:04:50 -0600, Jim Brown wrote:

>It may take a while, but you can see the archive at:
>
>http://www.dprg.org/listarchive
>
>However, it appears to be missing right now.  :(

Oops! My mistake - should be working again.  That was a symbolic link to
the majordomo archive directory and, while I restored all the files and
directories during the upgrade, I forgot all about putting that link
back in. Now if I just had the time to make a pretty interface for the
old digest issues...

- -Steve