DPRG: Robot Sumo

Subject: DPRG: Robot Sumo
From: Jay Couture jcouture at latte.memphis.edu
Date: Wed Mar 10 08:52:52 CST 1999

FYI

>Robert L. Jordan wrote:
>>
>>                      Name: Happy99.exe
>>    Happy99.exe       Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>>                  Encoding: x-uuencode

		 Feb. 11 — The Happy99.exe worm has spread very quickly
               around North America, particularly Silicon Valley,
               according to Dan Tanaka of Data Fellows Inc. “I now
               receive 20 or 30 copies of it every day,” he told MSNBC.
               The worm was apparently released on Usenet, and since
               last month there have been nearly 4,500 posts about it,
               many from users trying to find out how to disinfect their
               machines.