DPRG: RoboRama 99.a

Subject: DPRG: RoboRama 99.a
From: Eric Yundt eric at sssi.com
Date: Fri Mar 12 16:45:27 CST 1999

Barry,

barry jordan wrote:

> Eric wrote:
>
> >I've been so bogged down reading the endless email messages about
> surveys..., snip
>
> Tell the truth eric.
> Its that remedial drivers education thing, isn't it?
> That's eating up all of your quality time.
> Priorities!, Priorities!, Priorities!

Hey, those BlockBuster Driver Safety videos are a life saver!

I was able to do the course between 10:30 PM and 2:00 AM the
last couple of nights and passed with a perfect score -- even
all the trick questions designed to see if I was awake!

Now priorities do shift back to Robots so that I can shave
this scratchy thing off my face.   ;-)>

YaTu4b walks by the next meeting or I'll buy your lunch!

Bring Rosie so YaTu will have some obstacle to climb over...

> Barry Jordan
> Happy Trails To You

- --
Eric