DPRG: Sonar

Subject: DPRG: Sonar
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Sat Mar 13 22:57:19 CST 1999

JRH,
The club bought sonar sensors for $13 each over a year ago. There may be
some left. We never got a group share thread going but some got them going.
You might ask Jim Brown as he was President at the time and built an
interface board. I have 2 I never got going but would like to get working.

Look also at this URL for some cheap ways to do it directly. If you get a
16F84 doing a "subsystem" approach I'd like to have the code.
    http://www.mech.utah.edu/~kleang/
Regards
Robert JOrdan
1999 DPRG Secretary