DPRG: Nestea Walker at the Atlanta Hobby Club

Subject: DPRG: Nestea Walker at the Atlanta Hobby Club
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Sun Mar 14 12:07:29 CST 1999

C. Barry  Ward,

Thanks for the update. Neat toy!
Be sure to share verse two when Cal discovers your explanation:-) Also, got any
.avi on the web of the "stepper"?

Walkers are real fascinating devices. I have one that does the splits real well
but no stepping (duh!).

Eric Yundt is building a 4 legged "dog" robot. He has a bet to buy the "entire
club" lunch if it does not take its first steps by Thursday Robot Lunch meeting.

May be new meanings for the phrase "dog gone robot".
I'll have BBQ and fries Eric!

Regards
Robert Jordan.