DPRG: Nestea Walker at the Atlanta Hobby Club

Subject: DPRG: Nestea Walker at the Atlanta Hobby Club
From: Alan Bredon abredon at imagin.net
Date: Mon Mar 15 15:19:52 CST 1999

Calvin Grier wrote:
... I asserted that one would need "active" ankles to make it work.
> (Needless to say I eventually proved myself wrong.)

Actually not 'active' toes, but passive spring toes instead of an ankle.

- --   _  _     Regards, Alan Bredon
    / || \
   /  ||  \   My views & opinions do not represent my employer.
  /. .||. .\  "PC means Personal Computer, Political Correctness
 /-|-||||-|-\            will not be tolerated."
  _|_|__|_|_  http://www.imagin.net/~abredon/robot.htm