DPRG: Robot Lunch Report

Subject: DPRG: Robot Lunch Report
From: Eric Yundt eric at sssi.com
Date: Fri Mar 19 02:32:58 CST 1999

RoboLunchers,

Robert L. Jordan wrote:

> Eric Yundt was to have his "Dogbot: (Dogbert's bro?) walking today or
> buy us all (?) lunch. Guess why he wasn't there! It's OK Eric. You can
> come anyway remember

Hey!  I think I put some appropriate disclaimers in that quip about
buying _Barry's_ lunch!  Anyhow, I'm up in Las Vegas right now touting
the virtues of FacetWin's PC-to-UNIX connectivity -- plus trying to
see how long I can make a $20 bill last in the slot machines.  I
quickly figured out that I can get my cost per "free" beer down pretty
low if I feed the machines slowly...  Anyhow #2, didn't you already
see the new "video" of YaTu4b walking on my webpage???

	http://www.doorbell.com/yatu

For now I decided to just go with a single-legged walker -- that would
be the hot pink line hopping around in the pictures...

I should be back in town Saturday and plan to pick up where I left
off before the contest.  Until then you and you brother will have
to buy your own lunch!

- --
Eric

   \  ._____(    FacetCorp       Eric Yundt               eric at facetcorp.com
    | |     `                    Technical Support     support at facetcorp.com
 _--~~~---.    "Putting the      Terminfo Warehouse        www.facetcorp.com
( ,----._./     Power of UNIX
 `-_| |_,       behind Win95's    FacetCorp - Makers of FacetTerm & FacetWin
    | |         Pretty Face!"     4031 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX   75093   USA
   /___\                          Phone: 972-985-9901      Fax: 972-612-2035