DPRG: Robot Lunch Report

Subject: DPRG: Robot Lunch Report
From: Jim Brown jgbrown at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Date: Fri Mar 19 08:54:06 CST 1999

> Jim Brown was talked about (favorable stuff Jim) but not there

Sorry, I meant to go, and then when lunch time rolled around,
my brain must have rolled around too, because, I just did
my normal lunch routine on autopilot and then did the Homer
Simpson "D'oh!" thing about half way through lunch.  Forgetting
to remember and then remembering that I forgot happens often
with me.  Now if I could just remember to remember and forget
to forget, I'll be ok.  Is that what lisdexia is?

I guess I'll wait until next week and take eric up on that free
lunch!  Is he really in Lost Fake-us?  If you haven't seen his
first he ever made animated gif of his walking leg, ya gotta see
it.  It's awesome.  He created it one frame at a time using of
all things PC Paintbrush.  It looks like something that came out
of autocad.  He probably burned all of his dogbot robot building
time on the animated gif.  But I guess I'll let that sleeping
dog lie?  :>

I think when I make a walking robot, I'll call it the "dead horse",
and I'd tell you why, but you'll figure it out when contest time
comes.  And don't ask, where is it, or are you running it in this
contest ya know, because you wouldn't want to beat a...
ugg.  If only I could find the time.

http://www.doorbell.com/yatu

    \/\_\@ ____   /  /\ __  ___          ___  jim.brown at usa.alcatel.com
    / //\ / / /\ /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\ brownjim at airmail.net