DPRG: Sharp IR detectors

Subject: DPRG: Sharp IR detectors
From: Robert endigo at metronet.com
Date: Mon Mar 22 07:09:00 CST 1999

Yes you can use a pic. You can find code for it on the DPRG page and a new
and imporoved version at http://www.verinet.com/%7Edlc/botlinks.htm where
someone has taken the DPRG IRPD and made some improements.

                           Robert Allen
                  E-MAIL: Endigo at Metronet.com
          Home Page: http://www.metronet.com/~endigo/
                       Radio License: N5IKD