DPRG: 52 pin plcc socket needed

Subject: DPRG: 52 pin plcc socket needed
From: Matt Minnis mminnis at prefres.com
Date: Mon Mar 22 09:21:57 CST 1999

Bill,

This is probably a bad word around your company, but National Semi. has
some Simple switchers that can do this at a usable current rate up to 3A I
think.  You can get samples from their web page.

I am using one for my robot, and I love it.

Jameco had Dc-Dc converters reasonably cheap also.

Thanks,

Matt Minnis

At 08:32 AM 3/22/99 -0600, you wrote:
>If anyone here in Dallas is going to tanners, or any other parts place and
>will be going to the lunch on thursday, I need a 52 pin plcc socket. I just
>don't have time this week to run over there, if someone is going. Also if
>somebody does go to tanner, check out their DC-DC converters. See what they
>have, I am sure there is now a market for 12volt dc to 5 volt dc. Even
>better, would be one that also does +- 12 volts dc. I have seen one in a
>catalog for $112.
>
>Thanks
>
>Bill James
>w-james2 at ti.com
>Single Supply OpAmps
>Precision Analog             Texas Instruments
>work 972.480.2306          972.598.6201 pager
>
>Have Spacesuit will travel------Polymath in Training

Preferred Resources          (314) 567-7600 phone
701 Emerson rd.              (314) 993-6699 fax
Suite 475
St. Louis, MO
63141