DPRG: super caps

Subject: DPRG: super caps
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Mon Mar 22 14:50:17 CST 1999

Reeves,

Jeff Koenig got some samples via his companies work but they sell for like
$26 each for 8 Farad.

I don't what value they are but I decided on junking the Matchbopx XVcars
for the caps. they are about 1/2 inch by one inch and will drive a motor,
gears, car, wheels, and cat like tracks a long time on a 4.5 volt charge.
Motor must be a 3 volt motor.
If you like I'll estimate the capacitor Farads.

Let me know if you find a source.

Regards
Robert JOrdan