DPRG: Basic Stamps

Subject: DPRG: Basic Stamps
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Wed Mar 24 21:32:10 CST 1999

- --------------88C2BBA17216AF10EA309579

Jeremy,

Welcome!
If you are a DPRG memeber you have a 25% discount with Parallax Inc. who
make the BS2? Just order and specify you are a DPRB memeber,include the
DPRG.ORG url for confirmatin of your name on the webpage and count your
savings!
Regards
Robert Jordan
DPRG 1999 Sec

Jeremy Hinkle wrote:

>   Hey all,     New to the list, new to Dallas!     I was wondering if
> any of you know of a good place to find icrocontrollers, more
> specificaly Basic Stamps, I have been trying to find a good
> electronics parts store, but as of yet haven't come up with anything
> really wonderful.     Any suggestions would be great!     I look
> forward to your input and conversations, where I come from (Minnesota)
> they don't even know what robots are yet.     :)     Jeremy Hinkle
> jchinkle at optelnow.net

- --------------88C2BBA17216AF10EA309579

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Jeremy,

<P>Welcome!
<BR>If you are a DPRG memeber you have a 25% discount with Parallax Inc.
who make the BS2? Just order and specify you are a DPRB memeber,include
the DPRG.ORG url for confirmatin of your name on the webpage and count
your savings!
<BR>Regards
<BR>Robert Jordan
<BR>DPRG 1999 Sec

<P>Jeremy Hinkle wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<STYLE></STYLE>
<FONT SIZE=-1>Hey all,</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
New to the list, new to Dallas!</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
I was wondering if any of you know of a good place to find icrocontrollers,
more specificaly Basic Stamps, I have been trying to find a good electronics
parts store, but as of yet haven't come up with anything really wonderful.</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Any suggestions would be great!</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
I look forward to your input and conversations, where I come from (Minnesota)
they don't even know what robots are yet.</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
:)</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jeremy Hinkle</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<A HREF="mailto:jchinkle at optelnow.net">jchinkle at optelnow.net</A></FONT>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>