DPRG: Basic Stamps

Subject: DPRG: Basic Stamps
From: Jeremy Hinkle jchinkle at optelnow.net
Date: Thu Mar 25 21:24:44 CST 1999

That is them... I work in the E-Commerce department developing applications.

One interesting thing to note, Lennox is participating (with a local High
School) in some robot competitions... The next one in Orlando, FL?  I have
been told I have a wealth of knowledge with all the engineers and such that
work in the R&D facility that I work in.

Maybe I can pick up some pointers from them.

Where is E-Z Filter?

Jeremy