DPRG: Robot Sumo VIRUS

Subject: DPRG: Robot Sumo VIRUS
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Thu Mar 25 22:52:51 CST 1999

I had the Happy99.exe Worm called the Happy99. exe virus. I don't think it
was aimed at you! I got rid of it by following the instructions at the
Samantic website. A worm propogates to other systems but does little harm
other wises. A virus caused damage in multiples Happy is a virus from a sick
person. Any current virus protector software should find it. I know of none
that will remove it. You have to do that manually, usually>
Robert JOrdan