DPRG: Re: First Saturday

Subject: DPRG: Re: First Saturday
From: Eric Yundt eric at sssi.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 15:20:00 CST 1999

Bill,

I think Jim would like to get there earlier, but I'm almost always
running late when I pick him up (or go anywhere for that matter!)
so getting down there around 9:00 is probably what will happen.
Although I'm going to try going to bed early Friday night so I can
get on the road before 8:00 and have a truckload of RoboJocks
downtown before 9:00 AM.

I have to confess I don't own a propeller hat (although my birthday
is coming up... <wink!> <wink!>) so do you want to try to wander by
the the main food shack at 16 minutes after each hour until we
bump into each other or other DPRG'ers?

James, Bill wrote:

> So you going to try to get there at 9:00, I guess I will too. We always park
> underneath the big mural just southwest of the area.

Parking there the standard $4.00?  I'll try to park down there also
in a Red Dodge truck.

- --
Eric