DPRG: Robotmag

Subject: DPRG: Robotmag
From: Jay Vlack vlack at bemail.com
Date: Thu Nov 4 13:22:30 CST 1999

I agree with you Bill. That's one of the reasons I didn't renew my subscription
to RS&T beyond the initial 6 issues. They seem to have a hard time coming up
with decent content. It's also annoying that it takes them so long to come out
with a new issue. The gap between issues 5 & 6 was about 6 months! Give me a
break.

- --> Jay