DPRG: Ming Modules?!@$#@@!

Subject: DPRG: Ming Modules?!@$#@@!
From: MIKE MCCARTY -- 93789 JMCCARTY at DEVEL.USA.ALCATEL.COM
Date: Mon Nov 8 09:23:24 CST 1999

That's easy. The speed of light c = 3x10^8 meters/second. From this, 300
MHz gives

	3x10^8 meters/sec
	------ ---------- = 1 meter
	3x10^8 1/second

)Doug,
)Do you have easy access to the length for the 1/4 and 1/2 wave antennas for the
)ming transmitter frequency? I've see freeware around like Yagimax (?) that
)calculates it easy. Any of your often talked to contacts have that info.
)
)The Ming site (http://www.ming-micro.com/tx.htm) says
)"The TX-66 is a SAW based 310MHz AM RF transmitter board
)We recommend using 22 gauge wire cut to 9.06" (1/4 wave)  "
)
)The dimensions and info for the yagi for use at the receive end would
)help as receive distance should be much (?) farther
)
)Regards
)Robert L. Jordan