DPRG: Tandy Outlet Center

Subject: DPRG: Tandy Outlet Center
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Mon Nov 8 13:07:31 CST 1999

For those who do not want to go all the way to the other side of the
Metroplex and can wait for once a month, there is a man at 1st Satur-
day I call the Tandy man. He has rows of boxes full of Tandy stuff, in-
cluding RC car backends. He is located right behind the clay pot store
on Ross Ave. The boxes are usually marked at so much for each part
in any particular box, but my experience has been if you offer to buy
things a box at a time you can get a real good deal. DPRG could get
a whole box of RC rearends for next to nothing per unit. I picked up
50 meg of RAM for a couple of bucks! The RAM is in 4 bit 256k 80ns short
SIPP packages. I'll bring some to the next meeting. Maybe this would be
good for some robot projects.

			Charlie Y.