DPRG: Transmitters

Subject: DPRG: Transmitters
From: Rob Staph rstaph at geocities.com
Date: Tue Nov 9 16:19:57 CST 1999

Bad thing:

you must purchase a 149 ~ 299$ Eval Kit before you are allowed to purchase
individual units.  They say:

"Linx requires the purchase of an evaluation kit prior to the sale of
individual modules to any customer. This policy insures that each customer
has the tools necessary to fairly evaluate our products and legally apply
them. In addition, a benchmark platform among all our customers allows our
engineers the best chance to assist should application difficulties arise. "

I posted a message asking if anyone had already purchased one, so I could
maybe purchase through them instead of linx. Maybe if we all chipped in and
bought a set for the group we could use that to start a group buy.   (Sorry
if I'm pushing it, I know I don't go to the meetings, but I am a member.
I'd go but I live in Pennsylvania ;)

- -Rob staph