DPRG: Re: Lego Mindstorm (TM) Robots for your Robotics Society

Subject: DPRG: Re: Lego Mindstorm (TM) Robots for your Robotics Society
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Tue Nov 9 18:37:39 CST 1999

Dear DPRG Members:

I received a box from O'reilly today!  It has a book
"The Unofficial Guide to Lego Mindstorms (TM) Robots",
a bunch of catalogs of O'reilly books, a T-Shirt (probably
a good Contest Prize), and a bunch of 20% off coupons!!!!!
I'll bring the book and the other stuff to the next meeting
and the RPL on Thursday.

Many thanks go to Christina Silveira at O'reilly for
sending us the stuff!!!

- -jim

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net