DPRG: "De-lurk" and an offer to help

Subject: DPRG: "De-lurk" and an offer to help
From: Robots at InterWare Inc. robots at interwareinc.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 14:15:10 CST 1999

Hello! I've been lurking for a couple of years now.

I've learned so much from reading your emails over the years, especially
what not to do and in general I am very thankful this group exists.

Unfortunately I live far from the Dallas area - I live in Alaska. So
attending meetings and participating in your activities is a bit of a commute.

Having very little in the past to contribute I have been content to watch
the "DPRG" family in action.

I thought it was about time to "de-lurk", as it seems that I may now be
able to bring something to the table.  In the past I have bought two eval
kits - one single change and one 8 channel from the Linx folks. This should
allow me to purchase the individual units. Of course I would not be able to
provide technical support. But purchase, returns and warranty I could
provide as a pass thru basis.

So in short, I would be happy to help your members (or as a group) purchase
what you need from Linx Tech.

I am hoping to make it to one of your meetings sometime, but in the
meantime I will have to observe from a far.

Think about it, and if you want, compile a "order list" and let me know the
items.

I would prefer to send a group order to one of you there in Texas to
distribute.

At 11/9/99 01:19 PM , mail from Rob Staph included