DPRG: Future Contest

Subject: DPRG: Future Contest
From: barry jordan barry_jordan at email.msn.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 19:27:49 CST 1999

David and All,

Robert, James and myself are building at least two new tabletop robo
courses.
We did not stick our fingers to the wind or take a poll.
We took the attitude, "build it and they will come"
We hope many more novices will be encouraged to participate with the new
courses.

On a slightly different note.
It is time for us to be contemplating who the new officers for the club will
be.

David, if you continue to display your excellent diplomatic skills, you may
be just the person we are looking for, too lead us into the next millennium.

Barry Jordan
Happy Trails To You