DPRG: bg micro is moving

Subject: DPRG: bg micro is moving
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Mon Nov 15 20:57:17 CST 1999

It's on International Circle.

Basically you go east on 635 into Garland.  Take
the Jupiter Road exit and turn left (north).  Go to Kingsley
and turn right (east).  You'll go through a light or two but
if you get to some some railroad tracks you've gone too far,
then there'll be a black building on the left that used to be
the FedExpress building, but I don't think it is anymore.  That's
international street.  Turn right (that's the only way you can
turn) (north).  It's kinda confusing now because some DOT braniac
named all the roads International. No kidding.  Anyway, you'll
pass an international street or two, then you'll hopefully see
an international circle.  turn left (west) it'll loop around.
BGMicro is at the center of the circle and you have to sort of
look down in the buildings for a white sign with red letters
and an arrow that says go down this dark alley to bgmicro.
Now do you see why they want to move?

                         |International
            _____________|
           /             |
 bgmicro  |              |
    *___  |              |
   |____| |              |
          |              |
          |              |
          |              |
  Inter... \_____________|                   Shiloh
  Circle                 |                     |
                         |   International     |
Jupiter           -------+-----                |         Garland Rd
 |                       |               ||    |              |
- -|-----------------------+---------------||----|--------------|---
 |      Kingsley                         ||    |              |
 |                                       RR    |              |
       635                                             635

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown
Cole's Law:  Thinly Shreaded Cabbage