DPRG: ming modules & T-Shirts

Subject: DPRG: ming modules & T-Shirts
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Tue Nov 16 19:14:11 CST 1999

If you have asked for ming modules (ie: you are on my list) and
you haven't received yours yet.  Please send me your money
with your shipping address and I'll send them to you.  Make
checks payable to DPRG.  Email me if you have more questions.

If you have asked for This years T-Shirts and haven't gotten
them yet, you can send me your money for those too and your
shipping address and I'll send it to you.  Probably if we
don't hear from you within a month or so, we'll free them
up for anyone else that wants to buy them.

Barry Jordan, please email me your address
.
    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown