DPRG: book needed

Subject: DPRG: book needed
From: Sanjay Agrawal sanjaya at airmail.net
Date: Thu Nov 18 19:19:36 CST 1999

- --------------02C834F6AE52A1288B9CCCF1

Hello,
    I am building a robot from the book Mobile Robots:Inspiration to
Implementation  by Joseph Jones and Anita Flynn over this next week.  I am
working off a supplement article from Robot Sci & Tech's magazine, but it's
not really a substitute for the real instructions.  If someone could bring the
Mobile Robots book to the Nov. 20 meeting for me to borrow until the December
meeting, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks ahead of time,
    Sanjay Agrawal

- --------------02C834F6AE52A1288B9CCCF1

Hello,
to Implementation&nbsp;</u> by Joseph Jones and Anita Flynn over this next
week.&nbsp; I am working off a supplement article from Robot Sci &amp;
Tech's magazine, but it's not really a substitute for the real instructions.&nbsp;