DPRG: Circuit Needed!

Subject: DPRG: Circuit Needed!
From: DP w008403 at airmail.net
Date: Fri Nov 19 04:05:08 CST 1999

Have your switch activate a DPDT relay, put
power +/- on the NC side, then when activated
by the switch press, relay switchs to -/+ on NO
side. Bad ascii art follows.
                ____________________
 _______________|            _____  |
 |             / _ _ _ _ _  / _ _ | |
 |            /            /      | ((((___
 - +      NC O   O NO  NC O   ONO | Relay |
[ ]Battery   |   |____    |   |   | Coil  |
[ ]          | _____  |   |   |   |       |
[ ]          +(Motor)-|___|   |   |       O
[ ]-         |________________|   | (NO)\
 |________________________________|Switch\
                                  |_______|

At 07:32 PM 11/18/99 EST, you wrote:
>    Hello All,
>
>I need a schematic of components that when a button is pushed, or a switch
>depressed, by a mechanism, it will only allow the motor to go in the
>direction other than which it is turning.  I know how to do a motor cutoff
>switch, but I want it to only be able to reverse until the switch is no
>longer pressed, and I don't know how to wire something that way... No
>software solutions, please. I want this hardwired.
>
>Thanks In Advance,
>
>--Electro--

David Peterson

mailto:w008403 at airmail.net