DPRG: Circuit Needed!

Subject: DPRG: Circuit Needed!
From: Douglas Kilgore dougkilgore at home.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 03:55:58 CST 1999

With the described circuit, how do you get the motor to go in the original
direction again?

What about a DPDT latching relay with momentary SPST switches in parallel on
the relay coil at each end of travel ?  That way it would reverse and travel
all the way to the other end and then reverse again.  Even a third momentary
switch could be added to manually change directions in mid travel

Doug Kilgore