DPRG: Circuit Needed!

Subject: DPRG: Circuit Needed!
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 08:14:00 CST 1999

If all you want is to reverse the wheels upon contact, the simplest sol-
ution is a dpdt switch by itself. the power from the controller will be
att-
ached to the two center posts, both outer post pairs will wil be
connected
to each other in a criss cross fashion instead of parrallel manner. One
pair on either end will go to the motor. If you want a delay and turn
after
the initial contact then that will take another circuit. Here is my
attempt
at a ASCII scematic.

To motor -
                     \    /
 To controller /  \                To controller
                     /    \
                 O/       \O

			Charlie Y.