DPRG: Circuit Needed!

Subject: DPRG: Circuit Needed!
From: DP w008403 at airmail.net
Date: Fri Nov 19 11:16:36 CST 1999

At 03:55 AM 11/19/99 -0600, you wrote:
>With the described circuit, how do you get the motor to go in the original
>direction again?

Sorry, wasn't clear, the switch should be a
momentary contact.

>What about a DPDT latching relay with momentary SPST switches in parallel on
>the relay coil at each end of travel ?  That way it would reverse and travel
>all the way to the other end and then reverse again.  Even a third momentary
>switch could be added to manually change directions in mid travel
>
>Doug Kilgore

That would probably work, but was not asked
for. Just a simple circuit to reverse direction
while the switch was pressed, as I understood.
I'm not sure what this is for, but if for a
robot wheel drive, a little more time than "while
the switch is pressed will be needed. If for a
limit switch for for a manipulator, then your
suggestion would be great. The original question
wasn't clear enough to be sure.

David Peterson

mailto:w008403 at airmail.net
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/horizon/9664