DPRG: Pepsi Kid-Around Labor Day Weekend HELP!!!

Subject: DPRG: Pepsi Kid-Around Labor Day Weekend HELP!!!
From: James, Bill w-james2 at ti.com
Date: Thu Sep 2 07:53:15 CDT 1999

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEF542.1F514B16

I will be bringing B2Bot but he will not be rolling. I will have the camera
hooked up to my laptop and have the head set up so that it can rotate and
have the camera rotate up and down. The kids will be able to see what the
robot sees. The rotation will all be manual.
But he will be wearing his new skins and his bright red head. He looks
awesome.

Bill

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEF542.1F514B16

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE> DPRG: Pepsi Kid-Around Labor Day Weekend  HELP!!!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I will be bringing B2Bot but he will not be rolling. =
I will have the camera hooked up to my laptop and have the head set up =
so that it can rotate and have the camera rotate up and down. The kids =
will be able to see what the robot sees. The rotation will all be =
manual. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>But he will be wearing his new skins and his bright =
red head. He looks awesome. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Bill</FONT>
</P>