DPRG: Line following Sensor

Subject: DPRG: Line following Sensor
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Thu Sep 9 07:43:13 CDT 1999

Barry,

Nice find! This means we can make an IRPROX the size of a sugar cube plus the
pot. Now for a robot that chases roaches out from under the appliances. Think it
would sell or do we have to add a laser zapper to damage their eyes?-)

I'd like try 2 ea. P5587 miniature Photo ICs if you order some.

Robert