DPRG: Twin Cities Robot Group (long)

Subject: DPRG: Twin Cities Robot Group (long)
From: Ralph Tenny rten at metronet.com
Date: Fri Sep 10 20:11:57 CDT 1999

Clay:
Great report!
Did your discussion about inter-club contests touch on proxy entry, or how
would such an event work? It would be really neat if a common rules set
for an event could be developed. That way, if/when we have a regular place
to test/practice, ANY of our meetings could be a mini-contest where, with
deterministic and objective rules agreed upon, club members not
participating could be judges.

I just re-read that -- does the concept come across, or am I having a
senior moment??
Ralph