DPRG: B.A.R.T

Subject: DPRG: B.A.R.T
From: Irene Moore & Tom Lohre moorei at email.uc.edu
Date: Sun Sep 12 23:05:34 CDT 1999

Dear Group,
	Thanks for all the great info. I only wish I lived in the area.
	I ran across a B.A.R.T the other day at a thrift store. Their web page is:
http://www.toymax.com/toycentral/products/ProductPage.asp?minisite_id=6&bund
le_id=1010
	It seems to a nice little beginning. I plan on taking it apart and
programing it to do my own bidding. Has anyone done this? The newer model
fires laser beams at you!
Sincerely,
	Tom Lohre

619 Evanswood Place; Cincinnati, Ohio 45220; tel 513-861-4146

Tom Internet Gallery Guide
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/4261/index.html

Irene Homepage
http://www.uc.edu/~moorei/index.html

Lohre & Associates, Inc. Industrial Advertising
http://www.lohre.com

Challenged Artists Group Directed by Tom Lohre
http://specialink.com/AbleArts/ablearts.htm
Please tell all types of disabled artists to join.