DPRG: Re: DPRG meeting

Subject: DPRG: Re: DPRG meeting
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Mon Sep 13 22:01:55 CDT 1999

At 09:37 AM 9/13/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi Jim,
>I have not been to the meetings for a while now. Work and school! I
>would like to attend this Saturdays meeting and bring in my group with
>me to present to the DPRG two motor drivers that we designed. Is there
>a way to give us a time slot in the meeting schedule? Please, let me
>know...
>If you remember, last year my group came to the meeting and we brought
>with us our Trainable Robot that we designed for our senior project at
>DeVry. I am on the mailing list. my Email on the mailing list is:
>abongh2o at gte.net
>but now I am at work and do not have access to it.
>
>Thank you...
>Mohamad Haidar

Of course, please come, our group always has time.  We enjoyed hearing
about your school project and I'm sure we'd like to hear your latest
projects and about the motor controllers.

Please note that I'm no longer president, Clay Timmons is.
I'll forward your email to the group.

FYI, I won't be there Saturday, but many will, sorry I'll have to
miss this Saturday.  Sorry to miss you, but hope to see you at the
following meeting hopefully.

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown