DPRG: Re: PWM calibration

Subject: DPRG: Re: PWM calibration
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Fri Sep 17 18:14:55 CDT 1999

David,

You should be authoring robot books for the non-robotic engineer or novice!
Your info is easy to read and concise with humanity considered in the "hard"
places. My brain doesn't "hurt" when I read your technical papers.

Thanks for sharing you time knowledge and Lead Dog position in the contest?

You are going to share that last thing too arn't you? There seem to be several
people "gunning" (at least verbally)  for you killer robot's club contest
position!-)

Robert Jordan
www.robotfun.com

David Philip Anderson wrote:

> Bill,
>
> This will probably work, at least as a starting place.
>
> What is the PWM frequency?  My experience has been that anything under about
> 50 Hz produces a "gravely" response from

<snip>