DPRG: Meeting tomorrow

Subject: DPRG: Meeting tomorrow
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Fri Sep 17 18:24:09 CDT 1999

Dan,

We would love to have you here. You make a good argument for the time.

I haven't heard about the walls being up but we are having a get ready
for the
contest, meeting. My guess is we will have the walls at least setup in a
small course.

There seem to be only a few robots ready to roll. Pepsi kid around,
vacations,
illness, complete rebuilds, etc. have minnimized the participants, at
least for
tomorrow.
October 23 we will have a contest at the Scinece Place, our first there!

Parallax, Inc (Ken Gracy and another person) will attend and bring about

20 F.I..R.S.T. Educators from their Educator;s conference I am helping
host.

We need to get some robots rolling for that date to meet the public's
and other's expectations.

F.I..R.S.T. is the big brother of  Best in Scinence and Technology
(B.E.S.T.)
which is Texas wide. HS students and industry colunteers building robots

with donated parts, all the same, and participating in a contest to win
prizes
and an area title. FIRST is National.

Bottom line I'd say is do the thing that will get you ready to compete
October.
Be sure and come see us then, OK!

Regards,
Robert Jordan