DPRG: Re: Enquiry as to membership of society

Subject: DPRG: Re: Enquiry as to membership of society
From: Jim Brown brownjim at airmail.net
Date: Sun Sep 19 07:01:23 CDT 1999

At 09:09 AM 9/19/99 +0200, you wrote:
>   Mr. Brown   I hereby wish to inquire as to the  price/fee of membership
>of the Dallas Personal Robotics Society.  I am resident in South Africa and
>I am  a keen student of computer networking. I have completed an A+
>technician course  and will be doing network + next month. My brother, who
>is a student in  BCommerce in Information Systems will also be intersted in
>joining. Hope to hear  from you soon. Thankyou.   Kind Regards   André Nel

To join, you simply send in your annual dues of $20.
Make a check out to DPRG and mail to:
	DPRG c/o Jim Brown
	2326 Phoenix
	Garland TX 75040-4384

You may join our email list for free, you can find out how at:
http://www.dprg.org/listserv.html

    \/\_\@  ____    /  /\ __  ___          ___    http://www.dprg.org
    / / /\ / / /\  /--/ //\_\/\_/\ /\/\/\ /\_/\  brownjim at airmail.net
jim_brown at bigfoot.com jbrown at dprg.org http://www.cyberramp.net/~jbrown