FW: DPRG: RoboRama 99b

Subject: FW: DPRG: RoboRama 99b
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 16:00:10 CDT 1999

Repost - no response earlier.

Warning: I will keep posting this until I get some
useful feedback.  ;-)

				- Dan

- ----------------------
Sent: Friday, September 10, 1999 11:21 PM

Contest Committee:

1) Is it safe to assume that the 99b rules are unchanged from 99a?
If not, they need to get posted to the web page.

2) Will the contest arena be the same?  Black carpet, white walls?
If not, what will the arena be?  I need to know so I can begin to
tune my sensors.

3) We should get the rules for Sticks I, II, III defined ASAP.
If noone else has any ideas, I propose that:
Sticks I = Line following for legged robots
Sticks II = T-Time for legged robots
Sticks III (undefined - used in the future)

				- Dan Miner