DPRG: RoboRama 99b

Subject: DPRG: RoboRama 99b
From: Brad Garton b_garton at qlc.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 17:07:16 CDT 1999

Not that I'm assuming to have a robot working by this time (it WILL be
close!)
But the points for CAN CAN are 10/15 for Recognizes Can - per can and 10/15
for
brings cans home. (per can not listed) Here's my questions:
	What gets 10 points and what gets 15 points?
	IF I get all 6 cans identified do I get 10/15 total or 60/90 total?
	If I bring them all home do I get 10/15 total or 60/90 total?

If I do a perfect job is this worth 180 points? for these two sections

Is the max point allocation then, 305 points?

bg