DPRG: RoboRama 99b

Subject: DPRG: RoboRama 99b
From: Dan Miner miner at centtech.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 21:41:08 CDT 1999

My interpretation is that if you get all 6 cans, it's 15
points per can (90 points).  But if you miss 1 or more, it's
only 10 points per can.  Recognizing and retrieving are 2
seperate events.  Possible to recognise all (90 pts.) but
not be able to get them all to area A (then only an
additional 10 points per can actually returned).

Max. total would be 305 points.