DPRG: Famous for 15 minutes

Subject: DPRG: Famous for 15 minutes
From: Robert L. Jordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Fri Sep 24 08:01:25 CDT 1999

Friends,

No robot related info. but good history. Excuse me I couldn't resist.

Our friends at the Dallas Morning News are publishing a book length
article on The 20th Century: Through the Eyes of Texas. It tells the
history of 6 Texas families from 1900 to the Super Collider.

My wife's family (Cline) is featured in it. Julia's great grandfather
Dr. Isasc Cline & great uncle predicted the 1900 Galveston Turbonic
Tropical Storm (Hurricane) and save over 6000 people. It is well done
and a good read.

Look for the booklet in this Sunday's DMNewspaper. Save me an extra copy
please.

Regards
Robert (Cline) Jordan