volunteer info!

Subject: volunteer info!
From: Meredith Willingham merwillingham at hotmail.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 10:30:38 CDT 1999

Robert-

We decided to ask only those who sign up to volunteer in our Robotics
exhibit to fill in the paperwork.  Those who volunteer to showcase their
personal robotics will be considered guest presenters!

I would love to send you the information via fax for those who will be
volunteering.  Again- only those who will be here for shifts in the exhibit.
  I will send it to you as soon as I get your fax number!

Meredith