DPRG: detector for encoder wheel

Subject: DPRG: detector for encoder wheel
From: Brad Garton bgart at iadfw.net
Date: Fri Sep 24 08:21:29 CDT 1999

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:26:22 -0500, you wrote:
Rob thanks, Send the encoder software this way.
I'm interested in hearing about your board for some future (smaller)
robots.  For the contest I have decided to use a new chip from work,
in my robot (So I can play with robotics AT work). I'm writing code
now. I have two chips coming that will be a lot better but they will
have to wait for the March contest.
I probably wont be ready for October, but I seem to be getting a lot
more done on my robot with this contest coming up.

What day are we looking at for the contest in March?

I hope to make some more progress this weekend.

Less than a month to go.....

Brad