DPRG: October meeting

Subject: DPRG: October meeting
From: David Philip Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Mon Sep 27 14:09:40 CDT 1999

Howdy

I'm confused about the scheduled DPRG meetings in October.
RoboFest 1999b is scheduled for October 23 at the Science Place.
Is this a replacement for the scheduled October 2 meeting at BPI,
or in addition to the BPI meeting?

If the latter, is the full contest course to be set up for the
October 2 meeting for a pre Science Place run-through as discussed?
Or is this what already happened at the September 18th meeting at BPI?

I'm supposed to give a robo-talk at the fair on October 2nd.  If there
is a DPRG meeting at BPI on the 2nd and the contest course will be set up
then, I'm going to try to arrange the talk around the scheduled meeting.

Clay? Ed?

cheers,
dpa