DPRG: October meeting

Subject: DPRG: October meeting
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Tue Sep 28 14:13:13 CDT 1999

David,

The Oct 2nd meeting is in addition to our contest the 23rd.
It is my intention to have the full course setup for trail runs
however I will have to coordinate with Alan Sosby on this.
Also I will be running late this Saturday and will need someone
to fill in for me.  Eric? Robert?

I'm in town all week and working furiously on my robot to
get it ready for trail runs this Saturday.

I just called Meridith to see if she can make the meeting
since she missed the last one.   If not perhaps we can just
have DPRG members go over to the science place right
after the meeting for volunteer orientation.

See ya Saturday,

- -Clay Timmons-