DPRG: SONAR beacon

Subject: DPRG: SONAR beacon
From: andy cordell acordell1 at hotmail.com
Date: Tue Sep 28 23:17:55 CDT 1999

Have you considered hacking Techmedia's 3DZoneMaster?  It is an ultrasonic
joystick that can track 3d movements up to about 5 feet away.  It simply
plugs into a serial port.  If you watch it's output with a terminal program,
data streams in whenever the joystick is turned on.
I was able to pick one up surplus for $14.00.
It shouldn't be too hard to hack, but I'm just getting started on it myself.

Andy Cordell