[DPRG] Encoder wheels anyone?

Subject: [DPRG] Encoder wheels anyone?
From: Clay Timmons ctimmons at cadence.com
Date: Fri Aug 4 12:51:37 CDT 2000

In the true club spirit of helping others I've made encoder
wheels for a few DPRG members.    If anyone else needs
encoder wheels let me know and I will bring them to
the club meeting Saturday.

The wheels are black stripes on white card stock
(thick paper).  I make them with a postscript program
>from SRS (Seattle Robotics Society).  I use a 1200dpi
laser printer and bright white card stock so they come
out really nice.

To make custom encoder wheels I need to know
three things.

  1)  Outside diameter in inches
  2)   Inside diameter in inches
  3)   Number of black stripes   16, 32, etc.

Just e-mail me and let me know what you
want and I'll see what I can do.

Later,

-Clay Timmons-