[DPRG] DC-DC converter

Subject: [DPRG] DC-DC converter
From: Ralph Tenny rten at metronet.com
Date: Tue Aug 8 16:43:57 CDT 2000

Actually, if the converter is 100% efficient, the current ratio would be
30/9.6, or 313 mA. A really good efficiency for this kind of converter is
90 percent, 313/.9 = 347 mA.

It might be instructive to consider stacking three of the 9.6 v batteries
to drive the motors. Certainly, the converter will produce a lot of
electrical noise that the batteries won't have.
Ralph