[DPRG] Multi-robot communication

Subject: [DPRG] Multi-robot communication
From: Ed Koffeman edk at kinetric.com
Date: Fri Aug 25 20:31:19 CDT 2000

Perhaps you could try putting a polarized filter (plastic sunglasses?) in
front of both units, so that the bounced light might not be so easily
sensed.

If you add some error checking to the signal it might help you ignore bad
transmissions.  You could send three times and either take the 2 out of
three or ignore it if you don't get all 3 the same.

You could also reduce the output intensity a little so that reflected light
is not sufficiently bright, but a direct beam is.

Ed Koffeman