[DPRG] More volunteers needed

Subject: [DPRG] More volunteers needed
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at airmail.net
Date: Thu Aug 31 09:28:07 CDT 2000

Eric has volunteered for three sessions!

I am still hurting on Saturday afternoon.  No one has signed up for that
time slot.

Pepsi Kid-around Signup

This is held at Riverchon Park in Dallas.  It is at the end of Turtle Creek
Dr. where it ends into Maple Ave.  It is Labor day weekend.  I would like 4
people each session.  Sign up for more than one session.

I also need stuff to show all the time.  If you can't come, at least send
something to demonstrate.  I will be there to take things home each night
and make sure they get back in time each morning.  I will also fill in the
gaps where there are not to many people signed up.

So far signing up has not been as good this year.  For example, no one has
signed up for Monday or Saturday afternoon two of our biggest times.  Signup
and support the club at this event.  Usually 10,000 people show up. It is
good exposure, helps educate, and benefits a good cause.

7:00 Friday September 1 Setup (does not take long we set up the banner,
tables, chares, figure out where things go, set up the robomow area, and the
course, and Find out what we need for the next day.)

1. Kevin Carter
2. Ed Koffman
3.
4.

Saturday September 2 Morning Session 9:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
1. Frank Elia
2. Gail Elia
3. Cindy Rivers
4.

Saturday September 2 Afternoon  Session 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1.
2.
3.
4.

Sunday September 3 Morning Session 9:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
1. Ed Koffman
2. Eric Yundt
3.
4.

Sunday September 3 Afternoon  Session 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1. Vicki Taylor
2. Eric Yundt
3.
4.

Monday September 3 Morning Session 9:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
1. Jon Williams
2. Bob Jordan
3. Julia Jordan
4. Kaylee Jordan

Monday September 3 Afternoon  Session 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
1. Eric Yundt
2.
3.
4.

Monday evening cleanup (plus Afternoon people) 5:30 p.m.
1.
2.

Email me for the times and dates you can help out and if you can bring
something to demonstrate.

Kipton Moravec  kip at kdream.com
DREAM
Custom Electronics Design and Manufacture
http://www.kdream.com